Client Services: The Shenian Company provides commercial real estate expertise to a full range of private, corporate and non-profit companies including The United States Government, SmithKlineBeecham (now Glaxo) and Advanta. The Shenian Company leverages over thirty years of experience in understanding how to best structure leases, negotiating tactics and market knowledge for clients ranging from 1,000 to 40,000+ square feet (GPUAC and SSA).
The Shenian Company provides the following client services:
• Represents tenants in securing new commercial space from the market search to coordination of all aspects of the relocation.
• Restructures existing leases saving companies hundreds of thousands of dollars before leases are set to expire.
• Provides a comprehensive financial analysis of a client's current rent versus comparable buildings.
• Reviews operating expenses. These expenses often add several dollars per square foot to lease costs.
• Analyzes current office leases to determine if client's landlords are offering better terms to new tenants.
• Represents buyers, sellers and investors in commercial properties
• Retail services: The Shenian Company has successfully represented CVS, Toppers Spa, Thos Moser and Susanna Foo.