Client Services: The Shenian Company provides commercial real
estate expertise to a full range of private, corporate and non-profit
companies including The United States Government,
SmithKlineBeecham (now Glaxo) and Advanta. The Shenian
Company leverages over twenty five years of experience in
understanding how to best structure leases, negotiating tactics and
market knowledge. The Shenian Company provides
- Represents tenants in securing new commercial space from
the market search to coordination
of all aspects of the
- Restructures existing leases saving companies
thousands of dollars before leases are set to expire. The
Shenian Company has twice represented GPUAC
renewing its 40,000 square foot office lease.
- Provides a comprehensive financial analysis of a client's
current rent versus
- Reviews operating expenses. These expenses often add
dollars per square foot to lease costs.
current office leases to determine if client's
landlords are offering better terms to new tenants.
tenants in subleasing their excess office space.
Clients include SmithKlineBeecham (now Glaxo) and
- Represents buyers, sellers and investors in commercial
services: The Shenian Company has successfully
negotiated retail transactions with: CVS, Toppers Spa,
and Susanna Foo.